Tuesday, February 26, 2013

INTRO/Random Facts

Hello all! 

First of all, I'd like to introduce myself!!
My name is Miranda Rose and I am currently a junior in college.  I am majoring in fashion merchandising and can't wait to get out into the real world! (Yeah, I know I'll probably regret saying that later..haha) But anyhow, this blog is going to be my journey with my new found love, BAKING. You will hear about the ups, the down, and all the inbetweens of me learning to bake all the different wonders of the baking world. :)

And just another random fact you should know before we get started: There is another passenger that will be going on this journey...because I am happy to say I have found the most amazing love with a Wonderful guy, Patrick, which I'm sure you will be hearing a lot about along the way.  He gets the lovely task of being my encouraging, supportive taste-tester. :)

Welp! HERE WE GO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment